Are you planning a business trip to an English speaking country or are expecting Spanish speaking visitors in Germany?
I would be happy to accompany you on your trip.
As an interpreter I can only very rarely perform my work from home. Travel is a key part of my work, but also of my private life. Even before studying interpreting I enjoyed traveling a lot:
- Tour guide for visiting delegations from Central and South America in Germany
- Coordination of language courses in Malta and Spain
- Reception and guest relations in a Spanish hotel
- Flight attendant for Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Exchange semesters in the US and Australia
- Participant and interpreter for youth exchange projects between Germany, Nicaragua and Burkina Faso
- Voluntary work with cocoa farmers in the Dominican Republic
- Internship at a German travel agency
Today, I can use my knowledge of the world to accompany others on their travels. I not only provide linguistic assistance to support your understanding; I can also advise you on cultural particularities and would be glad to take on organizational matters in the foreign country.
How much does it cost to book a professional tour guide?
If you would like to book me as an experienced guide and linguistic and cultural consultant for your travel plans, I look forward to hearing from you. The price depends wholly on factors such as the destination, the duration, the subject and my tasks during the trip.